After hosting over 700,000 people at the enormously popular gospel music concert, The Experience Lagos, House on the Rock, one of Nigeria’s most popular churches, is set to host The African Praise Experience (TAPE) next Friday, February 27th. The event holds all-night long at the Rock Cathedral, Lekki-Epe Expressway beginning at 8pm.
See all the artistes set to perform (in flier), will you be attending? The church has also arranged to pick up people from the following meeting points to ease up transportation, so you may want to link up.
BUS-STOPS MEETING POINTS
- Ajegunle/Apapa – Wilma Bus-stop (Mobil Filling station)
- Ketu – Ojota – Under the pedestrian bridge @Ojota
- Oshodi – Oshodi (facing Mushin by the BRTBus-stop)
- FESTAC – Mile 2 Bus-stop
- Yaba – BRT Bus-stop
- Gbagada – Mobil Filling Station @ Gbagada
- Surulere – National Stadium
- Maryland – BRTBus-stop @Maryland before Planet One
- Ikeja – BRTBus-stop facing the Ikeja Bridge
- Egbeda – BRT station facing Egbeda bus-stop
- Muson Center – In front of City Mall