Amicable exes Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony came together yesterday Feb 21st, to celebrate their son Max and daughter Emme’s 7th birthday. In the awesome family portrait, Anthony, 46, leaned his head on Lopez as the pair smiled big for a selfie with their adorable children.
Lopez and Anthony split in 2011 after seven years of marriage. They both filed divorce papers asking for joint legal and physical custody of the twins. The American Idol judge went on to date backup dancer-turned choreographer Casper Smart, whom she split from in June 2014 after two years together. while Anthony is now married to model girlfriend Shannon De Lima.
After hosting over 700,000 people at the enormously popular gospel music concert, The Experience Lagos, House on the Rock, one of Nigeria’s most popular churches, is set to host The African Praise Experience (TAPE) next Friday, February 27th. The event holds all-night long at the Rock Cathedral, Lekki-Epe Expressway beginning at 8pm.
See all the artistes set to perform (in flier), will you be attending? The church has also arranged to pick up people from the following meeting points to ease up transportation, so you may want to link up.
BUS-STOPS MEETING POINTS
- Ajegunle/Apapa – Wilma Bus-stop (Mobil Filling station)
- Ketu – Ojota – Under the pedestrian bridge @Ojota
- Oshodi – Oshodi (facing Mushin by the BRTBus-stop)
- FESTAC – Mile 2 Bus-stop
- Yaba – BRT Bus-stop
- Gbagada – Mobil Filling Station @ Gbagada
- Surulere – National Stadium
- Maryland – BRTBus-stop @Maryland before Planet One
- Ikeja – BRTBus-stop facing the Ikeja Bridge
- Egbeda – BRT station facing Egbeda bus-stop
- Muson Center – In front of City Mall